|Bill Cycle||Postmark Due Date|
|March:||April 5, 2023|
|June:||July 6, 2023|
|September:||October 6, 2023|
|December:||January 9, 2023|
West Windsor Sewer Rates & Billing
Residents are billed at a flat rate on a quarterly basis on the following billing schedule:
Rates per Parcel Occupied: $218.00 Vacant: $138.30
Bills Mailed: Months Billed for:
March 1 January-March
June 1 April-June
September 1 July-September
December 1 October-December
- Bills are due 35 days after bill date (postmarks are accepted). After 35 days a 10% late fee is assessed.
- At the end of November any unpaid balances larger than $25.00 are relevied to properties Town & County Tax Bill.
- New owners or selling owners should contact the Town Clerk’s office to update billing information upon sale of parcel with current owners’ information (607) 655-2023 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Checks Payable to: “Town of Windsor“
- Mail Payments to: 124 Main St. Windsor, NY 13865
- Accepted Payments: Cash, Check, Charge (3% processing fee applied), credit card payments can be made over the phone with the Clerk or via “PayGov” (PayGov Location Code-PLC38866) *Please include 4-digit account number on payments.